TI-KNOT is indicated for the fixation and cutting of surgical sutures on soft tissue through minimally invasive, laparoscopic and robot-assisted procedures.
It has been designed with key features that distinguish it as a unique system in automated suture fixation:
- Safe and reliable: The fixation of the surgical suture is guaranteed;
- Strong: By using an automated system, a uniform and consistent force is guaranteed for all stitches and the clamping force is greater than with a node pusher;
- Fast: TI-KNOT fixators are designed for easy loading onto the handpiece.
TI-KNOT device is indicated with the following surgical sutures:
- Polyester 2.0 or 0
- Polypropylene 2.0 or 0
Vicryl 2.0 or 0
- Clinical Outomes of Patients More than One Year after Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Repair and Replacement Surgery with sutures secured using Automated Titanium Fasteners.
Roberto Rodriguez, MD, Francis P. Sutter, DO, Louis E. Samules, MD, Daniel Ice, MD, Susan Morrissey, Kathleen M. Holzerman, RN, Scott Goldman, MD. Lankenau Medical Center, Wynnewood, PA, USA.2013
- Comparison of Strength, Consistency and Speed of Manually-Tied Knots vs. Automated Titanium Fasteners in an Ex-vivo Minimally Invasive Mitral Ring Model Using a New Micro-Transducer Pressure Analysis System
Candice Y. Lee, MD, Peter A. Knight, MD1, Jude S. Sauer, MD2, Heather R. Gorea2, Angelo J. Martellaro, University of Rochester Medical Center/Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY, USA. 2013
- Significant Reduction in Operative Times Using Cor-Knot™ In Robot-Assisted Mitral Valve Repair
L. Wiley Nifong, Hazaim Alwair, Douglas Parker, Dhagash Patel, W. Randolph Chitwood, Jr.East Carolina Heart Institute, Greenville, NC, USA. 2013
- Titanium Fasteners in Open Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery: Effective and Significant Savings
Candice Y. Lee, MD, Juan M. Lehoux, MD, Peter A. Knight, MD. University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, USA.
LSI SOLUTIONS®, situata nella bellissima Victor, New York, è una società di dispositivi medici dinamica ed in continua crescita dedicata a promuovere terapie mini-invasive attraverso la ricerca, lo sviluppo, la produzione e la commercializzazione di strumenti chirurgici per le procedure mini-invasive.