BioStable’s HAART 200 is an aortic annuloplasty device designed specifically for bicuspid aortic valve repair. The HAART 200 was developed for correction of annular dilatation and/or maintenance of annular aortic valve geometry in adult patients undergoing bicuspid aortic valve repair. The HAART 200 aortic annuloplasty device reduces annular dilatation and reorients the two flaps into a semicircular configuration. This orientation helps establish an effective coaptation geometry, simplifying the flap repair procedures required to restore valve competence.
– Reshapes the aortic annulus;
– Reduces the circumference of the dilated annulus to restore the annulus to its physiological diameter;
– Provides support for the aortic wall;
– Ensures adequate coaptation of the valve leaflets;
– Allows for easier valve repair, including root replacement/valve-sparing operations.