- Carbon dioxide inhibits the grouth rate of Straphylococcus aureus at body temperature
M. Persson Surgical Endoscopy, 2005
- Wound ventilation with Carbon dioxide : a simple method to prevent direct airborne contamination during cardiac surgery
M. Persson, Journal of Hospital Infection, 2004
- Effect of CO2 Insufflation on the Number and Behaviour of Air Microemboli in Open-Heart Surgery: A randomized Clinical Trial
P. Svenarud, Journal of the American Heart Association, 2004.
- What is the Optimal Device fir Carbon Dioxide Deairing of the Cardiothoracic Wounds and How Should it be positioned
M. Persson, Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia, 2004.
- Efficiency of a gas diffuser and influence of suction in carbon dioxide deairing of a cardiothoracic wound cavity model
P. Svenarud, The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, 2003