- Evaluation of Infection Prevention and Control Programmes (IPC), and Assessment Tools for IPC-Programmes at MOH-Health Facilities in Saudi Arabia.
Abdullah M. Assiri1, Abdul Jamil Choudhry2, Suhair S. Alsaleh2*, Khalid H. Alanazi2, Suha S. Alsaleh3 1 Department of Medicine, King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, KSA 2 Ministry of Health, Riyadh, KSA 3 Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal Hospital, Dammam-National Guard Health Affairs, Dammam, KSA.
- Contamination of stethoscopes and physicians’ hands after a physical examination in Mayo Clinic.
Yves longtio MD; Alexis Schneider, MD; Clement Tschopp MD; Gesuèle Renzi, MS; Angelè Gayet-Ageron MD, phD; Jacques Schrenzel, MD; and Didier Pittet, MD, MS.
- STETHOSCOPES AS A SOURCE OF HOSPITAL-ACQUIRED MRSA by Abigail L. Russell.
Departmental Honors Thesis The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga School of Nursin.
- The Dirty Secret of Cleaning Protocols for Stethoscopes
Victor Lange, MS, MSPH, JDc, and Tamera Toten, RN, BSN Promise Hospital of San Diego.
- Is your stethoscope sick? Stethoscopes carry many dangerous micro-organisms from patient to patient, even after cleaning with alcohol. US company Core Medical Concepts explains more.
Pan European Networks: Government 20, www.paneuropeannetworks.com